For those wondering what got deleted, here you go. Screen shots!

I haven't gone through all of the comments, and I assume more has been deleted, but you can get a real sense of what she considers "gangster bullies".   Even Jenny Trout! (WOW!)

Most of the comments deleted were opposing views about (STGRB). Apparently, she simply doesn't care that they use anonymous names, bully authors and reviewers, and play all the dirty tricks she claims to want stopped.

Oddly, there are very few pro comments about STGRB. Why is that? The exception are a few people who have been active in the STGRB all along. So if she can't listen to reason, maybe she should listen to the silence. It speaks loudly. Her fans may support stopping cyber-bullying (as do all of us), but they don't appear to be fans of STGRB either.

Screen shot #1: Full blog post 4/28/2014, early in day - many comments were later deleted

Screen shot #2: Full blog post 4/28/2014, later in day - you can see some of what got deleted

Screen shot #3: Full blog post 4/29/2014 late afternoon

Screen shot #4: Autumn Turner / Misanthropic Bibliophage  thread (1 of 2)  before it got deleted

Screen shot #5: Autumn Turner / Misanthropic Bibliophage (2 of 2)   with final comment (from me!) All deleted.

Screen shot #6: Ole Andreas Imsen comments -- also deleted

Screen shot #7: The now infamous Jenny Trout "Gangster Bully" thread -- also deleted

Screen shot #8: Comments by Elyse Shramm -- also deleted